Friday, May 19, 2006

 
Ducks in a Row
My good friend is always talking about having her ducks in a row. She is a very organized person. I'm just the opposite.

I would never try to get, or even want, my ducks in a row. I told my friend that if I had one duck lined up ready to go, that was good for me. I'd rather get that duck started and then go back find another duck to get started. I expect to have some of my ducks turn around and go back towards the beginning line. When this happens, I'll go get them and turn them around again. My goal is to help ducks where every they are. It's nice when one of them reaches the goal but that is not as important to me as enjoying the ducks on their journey.

My friend's projects get done as expected but mine often take unexpected turns. Each of us are happy with how we handle our ducks.


These are pictures of ducks in Florida. Posted by PicasaThe last one really is an ugly thing but, all in the eye of the beholder.

Comments:
I like how you describe your approach to accomplishing things in life. We all have our various styles and I think they complement each other.
 
I think all the ducks are lovely. And thank you for the smiley face on my blog. :)

You're the best.

Darilyn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?