Friday, May 05, 2006

 


I Statements for Today
I AM woman, hear me roar. (Just listened to Helen Ready's (sp?)song.)
I WANT sunny days and quiet nights.
I WISH it was easier to loose weight.
I HATE unsolicited phone calls.
I MISS whipping cream from the dairy.
I FEAR heights.
I HEAR with my heart.
I WONDER what paths my grandchildren's lives will take.
I REGRET not being able to travel at this time.
I AM NOT fitting in any mold.
I DANCE in my dreams.
I SING with vigor.
I CRY when my feelings get hurt.
I AM NOT ALWAYS anything.
I MAKE a good omelet.
I WRITE about anything and nothing.
I CONFUSE names.
I NEED to internalize nature.
I SHOULD continue to be me.
I START many things.
I FINISH few things.
I TAG all who think this might be fun!

Comments:
Great list Katie.

I love books, too. I spent a couple of hours today at the bookstore and looked at knitting and quilting magazines and picked up a Spanish book. I'm going to study a little while each morning and brush up on my Spanish.

Take care and I hope you're having a great day.

Darilyn
 
I love your picture and your responses.
 
Thinking of you Katie. :)

Darilyn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?