Saturday, May 27, 2006

 

Oh, the Sweet William
I have a few in my front yard. I got the seeds from my brother-in-law several years ago. They are hard to keep growing in my flower garden but grow wild everywhere by the road ditches I'm told the birds love the seeds and eat them and then deposit the seeds in their waste in other places. I really am not wishing for the birds to stay and poop in my flower garden but couldn't they leave a few seeds for next year? My DBL covers his so the birds can't eat all of them.

Notice my chair in the top pic and the bee in the last one.

Need smellervision to really appreciate these.

Can anyone tell me how to put a zoom on so others can enlarge and see the real beauty of pics like these? They are so much nicer full
screen.
 Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Hi Katie.

The way you posted these pics are perfect for zooming. And the flowers are beautiful!

Miss you.

Darilyn
 
Beautiful!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?